Check the status of your application.
Within the Financial Aid Student Portal, you can:
- Check for missing forms and documents that are still needed to complete your financial aid file.
- View your estimated cost of attendance and financial aid awards.
- View your loan history.
- Your username for the Financial Aid Portal is your 9 digit SSN (NOT YOUR Student ID Number (SID)).
- Your password is your birthday. If your birthday falls between January and September, do not include the leading zero in the 6-digit birth date. Example: If your birthday is January 23, 1977, your password would be 12377.
- If you changed your PIN from your birth date to a four-digit number, you will have to add a 0 to the beginning of the four-digit pin to access the Financial Aid Student Portal. Example: If your current PIN is 6732, it will become 06732.