Check the status of your application.
Within the Financial Aid Student Portal, you can:
- Check for missing forms and documents that are still needed to complete your financial aid file.
- View your estimated cost of attendance and financial aid awards.
- View your loan history.
- Your username is your social security number
- The password for new students starting fall 2020 or later is your 6-digit birthday. Example: If your birthday is January 23, 1977, your password would be 012377.
- The password for students who started prior to fall 2020 is your 6-digit birthday unless your birthday falls between January and September. If your birthday falls between January and September, do not include the leading zero in the 5-digit birth date. Example for students who applied prior to Fall 2020 quarter: If your birthday is January 23, 1977, your password would be 12377.
- If you changed your PIN from your birth date to a four-digit number, you will have to add a 0 to the beginning of the four-digit pin to access the Financial Aid Student Portal. Example: If your current PIN is 6732, it will become 06732.
- Having trouble logging in? Visit our FAQ’s for Financial Aid webpage