We, the associated students of Bates Technical College, assume the responsibility of self-government in order toinitiate and promote opportunities for student involvement in matters of concern to the student body. The purpose of the Associated Student Government is:
- To enhance the physical, social, and cultural welfare of students;
- To represent the student perspective of campus life;
- To promote full cooperation between students, faculty and administration;
- To promote students’ rights and responsibilities;
- To provide training and experience in responsible leadership and community involvement;
- To provide official channels through which students’ opinions may be expressed.
ASG Student Leadership
Student leaders are hired every spring and are paid $17.00 per hour. Apply now!
ASG Job Descriptions
- Vice President
- Event Coordinator
- Public Relations
- Records and Finance Officer
- Campus Life and Activities Mascot
- Student Program Representative for those interested in leadership on a limited scale.
General Assembly meetings are open to all students and rotate among the college’s three campuses.
Join Zoom Meeting https://batestech.zoom.us/j/89308342062