We, the associated students of Bates Technical College, assume the responsibility of self-government in order to initiate and promote opportunities for student involvement in matters of concern to the student body. The purpose of the Associated Student Government is:
- To enhance the physical, social, and cultural welfare of students
- To represent the student perspective of campus life
- To promote full cooperation between students, faculty and administration
- To promote students’ rights and responsibilities
- To provide training and experience in responsible leadership and community involvement
- To provide official channels through which students’ opinions may be expressed
ASG Student Leadership
Student leaders are hired on a rolling basis and are paid $17.00 an hour! Apply now!
ASG Job Descriptions
- Vice President
- Event Coordinator
- Public Relations
- Records and Finance Officer
- Campus Life and Activities Mascot
- Student Program Representative for those interested in leadership on a limited scale.
General Assembly meetings are open to all students and rotate among the college’s three campuses.
Join Zoom Meeting https://batestech.zoom.us/j/89308342062
For more information:
Natalia (Nat) Giovengo, Campus Life ASG Assistant Bates Technical College Downtown Campus – A125E 253.680.7178