Our staff welcomes the opportunity to make your application process as smooth as possible. If you have any questions, you can email us and we will be happy to help you.
There is no Proof of English proficiency and minimum GPA requirement for admission to Bates Technical College. All students are required to take placement tests upon arrival.
How to Apply
- Submit the International Student Application with the non-refundable $50 USD application fee ($100 for Practical Nurse).
- Copy of passport photo page.
- Submit a bank statement and the Financial Resources Information Form.
- Complete the International Student Health Insurance Form.
- If you are currently in active status at another U.S. school, submit the Transfer Release Form.
- If you will be bringing a spouse or children with you, submit the Dependent Information Form.
International Credit Transfer
Students who wish to transfer credits from colleges and universities located outside of the United States will need to have their transcripts evaluated by an independent International credentials evaluation agency. For more information, view our International Credits guide.
After Bates has reviewed your completed application, we will send you an I-20 form. Your next step is to apply for your U.S. Visa.
How to Apply
Email: Send the completed documents to email@example.com.
Fax: Fax your complete application to 253.680.7201 (US country code is 011)
Mail: Mail application materials to:
Bates Technical College International Programs
1101 S. Yakima Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98405 USA
International Referral Agencies
Bates Technical College collaborates with recruitment partners to develop and retain a diverse international student population. Prospective international referral agencies are required to complete an online application and submit references.
To become a Bates partner, complete this short online application.