A transcript is an academic record of student grades and achievements at Bates Technical College. All Bates Technical College classes will appear on the transcript. The college has partnered with Parchment to process electronic or printed orders for official transcripts. Current students, former students and alumni are able to place an official transcript order any time.
- Electronic and printed official transcripts are $7.75 per transcript
- Processing time is usually five business days
- When ordering online, you can also upload additional forms that need to be included with your transcript.
- Keep in mind Parchment accounts are not connected to your ctcLink login. Therefore, the majority of students will need to create an account by selecting New Learner Account and entering your personal information to Sign Up.
Please keep in mind that we cannot accept official transcript requests by phone or email. Also, official transcripts cannot be delivered by fax.
Official transcripts can be ordered through Parchment. Parchment will accept electronic or printed transcript orders. New users need to create an account prior to making a request.
GED grads order a transcript via the GED testing Service.
Need Your Student ID Number/ctcLink ID?
Your ctcLink ID is the same number as your Student ID number. Visit the ctcLink ID Lookup Tool.
An unofficial transcript contains the same information as a official transcript and can be useful for record keeping or placement.
Unofficial transcript are available at no cost, and you can log into ctcLink and select Student Home Page–> Academic Records–> View Unofficial Transcripts–> Submit (green button). ctcLink unofficial transcripts are only available to current and former students who attended after Spring 2016.
If you attended Bates Technical College prior to Spring 2016, log in to the MyBates Kiosk. You will need to know your student ID and inquiry PIN (your birthday in mmddyy format). Look up your old Student ID here.
Your PIN is your Date of Birth and is used in a specific format. It is either 5 or 6 digits, depending on the month, with no slashes nor dashes. If you changed your PIN and cannot recall what it is, contact the Registration Office to reset it email@example.com.
- If you were born in January through September, do NOT use the 0; just start with the digit.
- For October, November, and December, it is 6-digits: 2 for month; 2 for day; 2 for year.
- January 10101
- October 103199
If ctcLink and Kiosk attempts are unsuccessful, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for manual processing.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.