Celebrate Your Success.
What: Commencement Ceremony
Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Tacoma Dome | 272 E D St, Tacoma WA 98421
How do I participate?
- Graduates must arrive at the Tacoma Dome, by 5:30 p.m. on Monday, June 6.
- Parking (general and disabled) is $15 in the Dome parking lots.
- No balloons inside the Dome, please. American Sign Language interpreters will interpret during the ceremony. If you or your family member has a disability and needs accommodation, please contact Disability Support Services at 253.680.7012, no later than Wednesday, April 20, 2022.
- Tickets are not required for guests, and there is no limit to how many guests you invite.
Your name will appear in the program if you register before Monday, May 9, 2022.
Order your cap, gown and tassel
- Order your cap, gown and tassel online before Sunday, May 15.
- Order online at jostens.com. The cost is $26.60, plus tax and shipping. After tax and standard shipping to Tacoma, the cost is $45.56. Graduates must wear a cap and gown to participate in the ceremony.
- Online ordering ends Sunday, May 15, 2022. If you miss the deadline, please call Jostens customer care at 800-854-7464, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Expedited orders are not guaranteed and will include a $20 express fee.
Know before you go.
Please attend the commencement rehearsal:
When: Thursday, June 2, at 11:30 a.m.
Where: Downtown Campus Auditorium
You do not need to wear your cap and gown to rehearsal.
Livestream the Commencement Ceremony
The college’s Broadcasting and Video Production program will livestream the event on the college’s YouTube channel. Please invite your friends and family who cannot attend in person to attend online.
COVID Safety Information
Your safety is our number one concern; we are closely monitoring both Washington state and Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department guidelines. Any changes in the commencement plans will be communicated by email.
How to apply for your credential, degree, certificate, or diploma
Students must complete a Credential Application to apply for their actual degrees and certificates and send their completed forms to Registration@BatesTech.edu. Students must complete a Diploma Application to apply for their high school diploma. Diploma Applications are available from your High School Advisor. Degrees and certificates are not distributed at commencement. All credentials are received through regular mail.
For more information, please contact the Registration Office, Downtown Campus, Room M210, 253.680.7046.
Questions? We’re here to help.
Contact Sharon Netter, faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us!
- Twitter: @BatesTechnical
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BatesTechnicalCollege
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/batestechnical
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/BatesTechnicalColl