Need study space?
No place to study? The Library can help.
Schedule Our Space today!
Are you a Bates Technical College student or employee? You can reserve two hours of work and study time in the library!
- Enjoy a quiet study space
- Use the college Wi–Fi
- Bring your own device
- Or use one of the library computers
No-contact Curbside Service
While library buildings are closed, you can pick up and return your library items at one of our curbside service locations. An appointment is required. Visit our curbside service page for details.
M-Th: 8:30 am – 4 pm
F: 10 am – 4 pm
Lunch closure daily 12:30 -1
M-Th: 9 am – 5 pm
F: 9 am – 2 pm
Lunch closure M-Th 1 -1:30
Our libraries offer a wealth of online materials and reference guides. You can visit the library to take advantage of computer work spaces, find a quiet place to study, consult with one of our knowledgeable and helpful staff, or get help with any of our other services:
Search the Library Collection using the grey box below. Change the “Keyword” filter setting if needed to search by title, author, or subject.
- Learn more about Library services
- Use the Library Guides for Programs and more
- Explore the Online Databases
Other Library Services
- Workshops or Information Literacy – Email to schedule or discuss!
- Equipment – Email to schedule or discuss!
- Microsoft Resources (including MOS certifications) available via partnership with Washington State Library and Legislature.
We’d love to hear from you! Please let us know if you have any Library Feedback or Suggestions.