Our student, faculty, and community volunteer tutors can help you with math confusion, essay writing questions, general research tips, and basic computer skills. Bates tutoring services are free for current students, convenient, and easy to use. You can schedule appointment times with student tutors via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer on-campus, face-to-face tutoring services at this time.
- Virtual tutoring sessions via Zoom by appointment
- Personalized, one-on-one assistance
- A friendly, welcoming environment
We’re always looking for student and community volunteer tutors. If you’re interested in becoming a student tutor (currently pays $15.00/hour) please contact us at email@example.com.
Tutoring Services Locations and Hours
- Downtown Campus: Room A 224, Monday – Thursday 11:00 AM — 3:00 PM
- Central Campus: Learning Resource Center, B207, Monday – Thursday 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- South Campus: Library Monday – Friday 1:00 PM — 3:30 PM