Bates is pleased to welcome students back to continue in the same or a new program. Returning students have already completed the requirements for admission and do not need to submit the online web application or re-take the Accuplacer. Your career advisor will help you assess your educational plan and register you for classes.
To proceed, you will need your student ID number.
Please contact us at 253.680.7002 (Downtown or Central/Mohler Campus) or 253.680.7403 (South Campus) to schedule an appointment to meet with a career advisor.
Steps for Returning Students
Step One: Apply for financial aid
- Create a FSA ID at www.studentaid.ed.gov.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA). Have your tax return handy to answer the income questions. Bates Technical College’s school code is 012259.
- Complete other materials as requested by the Financial Aid Office.
Step Two: Register for classes
- Contact us at 253.680.7002 (Downtown or Central/Mohler Campus) or 253.680.7403 (South Campus) to schedule an appointment to meet with a career advisor and register for classes or be placed on a waitlist. Please provide your Student ID number when making your appointment.
Step Three: Attend New Student Orientation
- Register to attend a New Student Orientation. Get your parking pass and student ID card. Learn about student resources at the college.