Need assistance funding your education? Scholarships can help!
Bates Technical College Foundation scholarships can provide financial assistance for educational expenses, including:
- Books and tools
- Program supplies
Foundation scholarships are open typically the second week of the quarter. Please watch your Bates Tech email for announcements.
SCHOLARSHIP WORKSHOP INFORMATION
Does the scholarship process make you confused and overwhelmed?
We are here to help! Ask your faculty to schedule a workshop for your program.
To get started
- Click on the Apply Now button which brings you to the application website, AwardSpring, or type in awardspring.com/
- Create a login and password and begin!
Does the scholarship process make you confused? Overwhelmed? Check out the information below to help you.
- Scholarships Frequently Asked Questions
- Navigating AwardSpring: A Guide for Applicants
- Scholarship Application Information
To get your Unofficial Transcript from ctcLink follow these easy directions:
- Go to Student Homepage
- Click Academic Records tile
- Click View Unofficial Transcript (on the left-hand side)
- Click View Report (first Tab), then click submit
- Click Download Arrow button on top right corner then Save
- Follow the instructions on the Unofficial Transcript page and upload your transcript
***First quarter students*** You will not have a Bates unofficial transcript, so please type that on a Word document and upload it in place of the transcript.
Scholarship Workshops will be scheduled by faculty request.
Financial Aid Information
All scholarship recipients, even those who do not receive financial aid, need to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or WASFA, to be eligible to receive their scholarship award. If you need assistance to complete the online application, please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students must download the ctcLink mobile app.
Contact Michael Cabrera or Kathy Martin at email@example.com or 253.680.7160.
The Bates Foundation office is located on the Downtown Campus, in the President’s office suite, room A332.
Thank you, donors!
Each quarter, generous donors make it possible for the Bates Foundation to offer general, program-specific and endowed scholarships. THANK YOU, DONORS!
You can make a positive difference in the lives of our students.