Bates is committed to an inclusive strategic planning process, which results in a plan that will move the college forward to achieve its mission and goals.
The 2019-2022 Strategic Plan will guide the college to deliver its mission through four strategic goals:
- Workforce Education
- Student Centered
- General Education
- Community Relationships
Strategic Plan Reference Documents and Links
The President’s Workplan is a list of the goals that the president has identified for the college to achieve for the academic year.
- Download Current President’s Workplan (pdf)
- 2021-2022 President’s Work Plan (pdf)
- 2020-2021 President’s Work Plan (pdf)
- 2019-2020 President’s Work Plan is not available due to a cyber attack incident
- 2018-2019 President’s Work Plan (pdf)