The best thing you, as an employee, can do to help ensure our correct use of ctcLink is to complete online training, which is available now. Courses are arranged by employee category. Review the linked sections below for the best match to your job responsibilities, and follow the link. Information on how to enroll is provided.
Complete the training registration form by:
- Clicking the link below, selecting Bates Technical College, entering your Bates email, and clicking Verify My Account.
- Select the specific courses in which you want to enroll. Note: courses for employees vary by employee type and function.
- The next time you login to Canvas, the training courses you selected will be available under your course list.
- The courses are self-paced. Longer courses allow you to pause at certain points (end of modules) and continue at a later time so you do not need to complete the course all in one sitting.
- The project team is provided reports of which employees have completed which courses. you must complete your courses as indicated by your supervisor.
Training by Employee Type and Function/Role
All Employees – Required Training:
- ES100 HCM Employee Self-Service
- EX100 Travel & Expenses: General Use (if you travel for work)
All Managers – Required Training:
- PeopleSoft Fundamentals
- EX101 Travel & Expenses: Approver
- PU100 Purchasing: Requisitions
- MS100 HCM Manager Self-Service
Additional Required Training by Job / Roles:
- Student Services
- Finance and Administrative Services
- Human Resources (HR) and Payroll
- Instruction Support
- Executives and Administrative / Executive Assistants
- Technical Support Staff
- Data Reporting (Queries)