Welcome to ctcLink!
Bates Technical College has moved to a new student technology system called ctcLink. You will manage your entire college experience from your mobile device, laptop or home computer.
With ctcLink you will be able to do the following:
• View and update your student information and manage personal contact info.
• Register for classes, add/drop.
• Pay tuition and fees and handle financial aid processes.
• View your grades, track academic goals, and apply for graduation.
• Contact your instructor or advisor.
ctcLink offers a more consistent experience across the Washington community and technical college (CTC) system. You’ll have 24/7 access to an online student center, and so will your advisors and instructors. You will continue to use Canvas in your classes; this will not change or be interrupted with the change to ctcLink.Download an informative flyer (pdf)
Student ID Number (SID) is now called ctcLink ID
You can look up your new ctcLink ID using this ctcLink Lookup Tool.
- If you transfer in from, or out to, another community or technical college in Washington state, your ID will follow you and you will be able to use the same ID to access your information.
- All new incoming students also will receive a ctcLink ID.
- Activate your ctcLink account (pdf)
- Account Activation Guide (pdf)
- Get the ctcLink mobile app (pdf)
- Student Quick Reference Guides
- Student ctcLink Help Guides
Download ctcLink Mobile App
(Please note you must use the ctcLink Full Site to activate your account.)
Student Help Desk