This new system, called ctcLink, changes the way we do all our college business. This web page was designed to help guide employees in completing some essential tasks based on their role and department. These resources will help you answer the questions that start with: “How will I…?”
Click on the accordion box under the appropriate category for step-by-step instructions. Note: we will continue to add and refine information as it is developed. Check back often as you need help.
ctcLink account set-up
- Important tips to know before you begin (pdf)
- Activate my account (pdf)
- Reset my password (pdf)
- Update my personal details (pdf)
Employee Time and Leave Reporting
- Request an absence: vacation, sick or other leave (Staff)
- Request Leave and Absences (Faculty)
- Report time
- View my time off requests
- Cancel my time off requests
- View my paychecks
- Review and update my direct deposit
- View my W-2
- Understanding my paycheck (Thank you Seattle Colleges)
- About Faculty Center
- View about Faculty Center (video)
- View My Schedule
- View class roster
- View class roster (video)
- Enter grade
- Enter and submit student alert
- Send student notification
- Customize my ctcLink screens and go faster
- In ctcLink employees can set user defaults that speed up both navigation and data entry
Do your students have ctcLink questions? Check out these Student ctcLink Help Guides.
Employee Help Desk
Questions about payroll, benefits or other human resources topics?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.