|Job Title||Registration Office Assistant|
|Supervisor's Phone Number||253.680.7016|
The Office Assistant will assist with filing student information to include registration, transcripts, enrollment verification. Assist in general office duties and clerical task.
- Assist with greeting and responding to in-person customer request at the front counter in registration; answer incoming telephone calls
- General data entry such as updating admissions and registration bad address indicators, telephone numbers, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of registration
- Assist in maintaining a record of the incoming documents and store them properly
- Periodic inspection of the files and eliminate or move unneeded and old documents
- Process student ID photos
|Statement of Educational Benefits|
Helps to develop the individual personally, socially as well as economically. This particular position helps student use critical thinking skills, how to interact with internal and external co-workers and learn to provide customer service
- High School/GED and one year of relevant experience
|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities|
- Proficient computer use to include office software products i.e. Microsoft office, custom software packages, internet, and email
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with diverse internal and external audiences through college approved communication; must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels under stressful conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to provide professional, high-quality, courteous and responsive customer service with internal and external audiences of the College.
- Model professional decorum, discretion and mutual respect within and outside of the college.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance on the job to best support business needs of the department and college.
- Consistently maintain confidentiality and sensitivity with internal and external audiences.
- Perform assigned duties in a manner consistent with applicable laws, regulations and goals of the institution, and community and technical college system; stay abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance.