|Job Title||College Advancement Teamwork Work-Study|
|Supervisor's Phone Number||253.680.7160|
This role is responsible for assisting the college advancement staff with clerical tasks.
Copying, scanning, filing, data entry, mailings, recreate forms, create spreadsheets, internet research, and organize storage rooms.
|Statement of Educational Benefits|
- Student will learn how to work in a customer service-based high-energy office within a team environment.
- Ability to work with multiple staff and prioritize tasks.
- Learn new skills and demonstrate flexibility.
- Enrolled in Administrative Office Assistant or related program.
- Knowledge of basic clerical skills.
|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities|
- Ability to copy, scan, file, enter data, mail, recreate forms, create spreadsheets, research on the internet and organize storage rooms.
- Ability to follow directions, learn new skills, ask questions, be a motivated self-starter and use critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to changing work conditions and maintain confidentiality. Must demonstrate demeanor and appearance suitable for the president’s office.