The Bates Technical College Tuition Payment Plan allows you to stretch out your tuition payments so you do not have to pay the full tuition amount all at once. International students are unable to enroll in the Bates Technical College Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) at this time. Read FAQs about the Tuition Payment Plan.
Easy online enrollment through Nelnet Business Solutions, an approved third-party vendor. Example: If you sign up for the Summer Quarter plan on June 5 (see chart below), and you owe $2,000 in tuition and fees:
- You pay 50 percent ($1,000) of your tuition and fees immediately as a down payment plus the $25 enrollment fee for a total $1,025.
- You pay the remaining $1,000 through two $500 automatic withdrawals on June 20 and July 20.
Accepted payment methods
- Automatic payment from bank account (checking or savings)
- Automatic payment from credit or debit card
Cost to participate
- $25 per quarter nonrefundable enrollment fee
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if payment is returned
Simple steps to enroll
- Register for classes
- Find out on student schedule or at the Cashier’s Office how much tuition and fees are due
- The first step to accessing the Payment Plan Enrollment portal is found on the Student Homepage is CTC-Link. View the link below for instructions.
- View the Payment Plan Enrollment to begin enrollment
Target dates to enroll by:
See Nelnet’s www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/bates for the most current payment plan details, enrollment and payment dates.
NOTE: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!
Payment plan availability
Bates Technical College determines payment plan availability. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
If your balance has changed due to changes in your class schedule or financial aid, please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted. You should review your payment plan balance online or contact the Cashier’s Office at 253.680.7018 or email@example.com to confirm the change.
IMPORTANT note regarding tuition payment plan REFUNDS: Payments affiliated with the tuition payment plans are processed by Nelnet, not BTC. Therefore, any refunds requested will be mailed by BTC in the form of a check in the student’s name to the student’s address on file in registration.
If you have any questions about Tuition Payment Plan, please check out these FAQs.