Are you ready to jump into a high-demand career, but need extra support to get there? Bates Tech’s short-term certificates are designed to help you gain the skills you need fast to jumpstart your career journey.
Our short-term certificates help you break into a new industry or level up in your current career. Even better, many of these certificates come with college credits that can be applied toward earning your Associate of Applied Science degree.
This not only provides you with the immediate skills you need but also paves the way for your long-term education and career aspirations.
We’re here to support you every step of the way!Short-Term Certificates List
How do I enroll?
- Complete the online application.
- Schedule an appointment with a program advisor, call 253.680.7002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career advisors are assigned based on your certificate choice. Learn more.
- Certificates or degrees of more than 45 credits might be eligible for financial aid.
- Certificates or degrees of less than 45 credits might be eligible for other funding. For more information, complete an application with Workforce Education Services.
- Certificates that are two quarters or less do not have the requirement to establish college placement for academics.
- For VIE-25 benefit information, contact email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253.680.7000