Are you curious to know what it’s like to study in one of our career training programs? With our VIP Pass program, any prospective high school or adult student can spend a half day shadowing a program at any of our three vibrant campuses.
Outreach & Recruitment has designed the VIP Pass program with the goal of bringing students on campus through providing them with an unforgettable experience and exposure to our programs, campus, and student life.
How it works
- Both prospective high school and adult students have the option to participate.
- High school or community-based agency career counselors will conduct student screening prior to your arrival on campus.
- You can choose which program to shadow, according to your career path, strengths, talents, abilities and aptitudes.
- You will be paired with an instructor-selected mentor during your visit.
- Visits are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 9:30-11:30 a.m., when classes are in session.
Complete the form or contact Patricia Chase at 253.680.7302 to schedule a visit.