We’re here to provide assistance with equipment or software used in computer labs, classes and employee offices. Bates’ Information Technology Department provides a wide range of support to meet the mission and goals of the entire college.
Student Help Desk
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Accessing your Bates Email
- Online Services (i.e. registration, transcripts)
- Access Canvas E-Learning
- FREE Microsoft Office 365 for all students and staff
Faculty and Staff Resources
- Suggestions to keep your Outlook mailbox clean (pdf)
- Acceptable Use Policy (pdf)
- Submit a Work Request
- Check Your Email
- ITV Set Up Information (pdf)
- IT Account Request Change Form (pdf)
- Telephone Dialing Guide (pdf)
Useful documents to help you with your office phone:
- Voicemail Pro Quick Tips (pdf)
- Quick Reference Guide, 1403 three-button phone version (pdf)
- Quick Reference Guide, 1408 eight-button phone version (pdf)
- Quick Reference Guide, 1416 version (pdf)
- Quick Reference Guide, 1608 version (pdf)
- Conference Calling: Use the Web Help Desk system (http://ithelp.bates.ctc.edu:8081) to schedule conference calls. Select the ‘Phone’ category, then ‘Call Conferencing’ sub-category. IT will contact you with instructions on what number to dial in and a conference ID that you would send to your attendees.