High School+ (HS+)
An accelerated high school diploma pathway for adult learners.
It’s never too late to earn your high school diploma.
STEPS TO ENROLL:
1. Attend the HS+ New Student Orientation, offered Wednesdays at 2 p.m., Downtown Campus, Room A223.
Unable to attend the orientation? Call 253.680.7274 for assistance.
2. Get an official transcript from the last high school(s) attended.
3. Gather your work history, workplace trainings and industry certifications completed.
You can request a copy of your complete work history in the Educational Opportunity Center (EOC),
at Bates Technical College, Downtown Campus, Room A221, 253.680.7153.
4. Take the free CASAS exam.
• Wednesdays: 2 p.m., Downtown Campus, Room A223
• Thursdays: 9 a.m., Downtown Campus, Room A220
5. Meet with our advising staff in the HS+ office, Downtown Campus, Room A224 for transcript review
and quarterly registration. Please bring all of the above documentation with you!
• Dana McNutt, 253.680.7274
• Bridget Findley, 253.680.7272
• Tony Davis, 253.680.7366
Please note: Drop-in hours for advising and registration are held Monday-Wednesday, 1-3 p.m. and Thursday
and Friday, 8 a.m.-Noon, Downtown Campus, Room A224.