Are you ready to get a jump-start on your career? You can earn your high school diploma and an associate degree in a world-class career-training program at the same time, tuition free.
Interested students must meet with an advisor* before they can be admitted into Bates’ programs as a high school student.
Our advisors lead the orientation* sessions. They will present various choices for high school students; lead prospective students through a work-session on career planning tied to our offerings, and provide an overview of the required forms and student information needed in order to successfully enroll at Bates’ Technical High School.
- Lexine Torres: email@example.com or 253.680.7479
- Robin Stanton: firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.680.7009
Interested in a Peer Mentorship? Find out more about our Peer Mentorship program.
Welcome to Bates Technical High School!
‘Taste of Bates’ High School Summer Camp 2021
July 12-16 or July 26-30
Choose the week that works for you and ‘get a taste’ of our career programs! You’ll experience what it’s like to learn in our hands-on programs and with other college students, speak with a career counselor, faculty and students. At the end, you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement! This opportunity is free!Download Flyer (pdf)
Interested in signing your child up? Contact email@example.com, 253.680.7409.
Connect with a Student Peer Mentor here:
- Facebook: Bates Technical High School
- Snapchat: bates_tech
- Instagram: bates_Tech_High
Download a flyer:
- Technical High School FAQ and Transferable Academics
- About Technical High School (English)
- About Technical High School (Russian)
- About Technical High School (Chinese)
- About Technical High School (Vietnamese)