Are you ready to get a jump-start on your career? You can earn your high school diploma and an associate degree in a world-class career-training program at the same time, tuition free.
Interested students must attend an orientation before they can be admitted into Bates’ programs as a high school student.
Our advisors lead the orientation sessions. They will present various choices for high school students; lead prospective students through a work-session on career planning tied to our offerings, and provide an overview of the required forms and student information needed in order to successfully enroll at Bates’ Technical High School.
Steps to enroll:
1. Attend a High School Orientation. At the orientation, you will receive your application packet.
2. Determine which career education programs are the best fits for your possible professional future.
3. Bring your completed application materials, including official transcript and your CASAS or Accuplacer test scores, to the high school office.
4. Meet with your high school advisor, register for classes, and begin as soon as the following quarter!
Ready to enroll? Attend a high school orientation!
Interested in a Peer Mentorship? Find out more about our Peer Mentorship program.
Connect with a Student Peer Mentor here:
- Facebook: Bates Technical High School
- Snapchat: bates_tech
- Instagram: bates_Tech_High