A common core of courses is set for all instructional employees and faculty; additional courses are required for employees in specific functions/roles.
Complete the training registration form by:
- Clicking the link below, selecting Bates Technical College, entering your email associated with your Canvas account, and clicking Verify My Account.
- Select the specific courses in which you want to enroll. Note: courses for employees vary by employee type and function.
- When you next login to Canvas, the training courses you selected will be available under your course list.
- The courses are self-paced. Longer courses allow you to pause at certain points (end of modules) and continue at a later time so you do not need to complete the course all in one sitting.
- The project team is provided reports of which employees have completed which courses.
There are courses that may be helpful to you, that aren’t required – Please also see:
- PeopleSoft Fundamentals
- AS100 Academic Structure
- CC100 Campus Community (Student Information)
- CC101 Managing 3Cs & Message Center
- CF100 Faculty Self-Service
- CS100 Student Self-Service
- FW100 Faculty Workload
- FW200 Intermediate Faculty Workload
- SF106 Term Rollover
- SR100 Curriculum Management: Course Catalog
- SR101 Curriculum Management: Class Scheduling.
- SR105 Credentials Management: Evaluations & Transfer Credit
- SR106 Credentials Management: End of Term and Graduation
- SR107 Special Student Populations
- CE100 Continuing Education
Click to enroll