For Institutional Effectiveness or other employees reporting on PS student or instructional data, the following Campus Solutions courses are also recommended (see below).
Complete the training registration form by:
- Clicking the link below, selecting Bates Technical College, entering your Bates email, and clicking Verify My Account.
- Select the specific courses in which you want to enroll. Note: courses for employees vary by employee type and function.
- The next time you login to Canvas, the training courses you selected will be available under your course list.
- The courses are self-paced. Longer courses allow you to pause at certain points (end of modules) and continue at a later time so you do not need to complete the course all in one sitting.
- The project team is provided reports of which employees have completed which courses. you must complete your courses as indicated by your supervisor.
There are courses that may be helpful to you, that aren’t required – Please also see:
- The entire library of ctcLink training courses (links to SBCTC site).
- CC100 Campus Community (Student Information)
- AS100 Academic Structure
- SR100 Curriculum Management: Course Catalog
- SR101 Curriculum Management: Class Scheduling
- SR105 Credentials Management: Evaluations & Transfer Credit
- SR106 Credentials Management: End of Term & Graduation
- SR107 Special Student Populations
- CC101 Managing 3Cs & Message Center
PeopleSoft and Legacy State Reporting
PeopleSoft Reporting (PSQuery) – For most users
- PS Query Reporting (viewing reports for end users)
For users who may need to create their own queries
SBCTC ctcLink Reference Center