MET260 - Advanced CAD Operations
This is an advanced CAD systems course, including 3D concepts, are used to produce engineering drawings using layers, masks, and groups. symbols and x-references are applied.
Prerequisites: ENGR&111, ENGR&112
Distribution: Career Training
- Read and create drawings using industry standard dimensioning techniques, from design concept through completed drawings
- Draw, edit, and manipulate drawings using CAD
- Use advanced tools to create complex and sophisticated CAD drawings
- Plot and publish scaled, fully annotated and dimensioned CAD drawings
- Demonstrates evidence of adjustment in own attitudes and beliefs because of working within and learning from diversity of communities and cultures.