CARTS104 - Customer Service
This course is an introduction to table service principles with an emphasis on the physical aspects of table service: types of table service, table settings, and restaurant/dining room setup. Wine, beer, coffee, tea and non-alcoholic beverage service is also presented.
Offered: Winter, Summer
- Be familiar with the organizational chart of a restaurant's "Front of House"
- Define the principles of exceptional table service
- Demonstrate proper sanitation and safety
- Identify styles of service
- Identify the elements of the table
- Identify various types of table settings