BARB111 - Scalp and Hair Analysis
Students are introduced to the techniques used to analyze hair as to texture, density, and growth and their application to the barbering process.
Kits 1 & 2 are purchased with this course.
Distribution: Career Training
Offered: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
- Describe common skin inflammations and infections
- Determine texture and density
- Identify and describe types of skin cancer
- Identify common skin hypertrophies
- Identify growth patterns
- Identify recognizable skin disorders
- List anddescribe disorders of the sebaceous and sudoriferous glands