AUTOB298 - Work-Based Learning Experience II
This course provides a work-based learning experience with an instructor-approved employer in student's program of study. Emphasis is placed on integration of classroom learning with related work experience. Specific learning outcomes need to be agreed upon in a written agreement between student, instructor, and participating employer. Upon completion, students should be able to evaluate their career selection, demonstrate employability skills, and satisfactorily perform work-related competencies.
Prerequisites: INSTR PERM REQ
Distribution: Career Training
- Analyze and resolve problems that arise in completing assigned tasks.
- Apply knowledge and skills learned through classroom training towards transitioning from school to working in industry.
- Employ effective oral, written, and analytical communication appropriate to role and work environment.
- Evaluate own learning through written reports or projects to demonstrate improvement in own skills.
- Perform ethically and in a culturally relevant manner as a professional in the workplace environment.