Bates in the news! Did you see these stories?
Posted: August 19, 2015
These last few weeks have yielded some news coverage that feature successful graduates, and the college’s unique food truck program. Read the links below to learn more.
- Forest Floor Creations–Keith Hoffman’s wood working dream come true, GraysHarborTalk.com, Aug. 19, 2015
- Ahoy, Nautilus–Tacoma intern wins permission to come aboard, The News Tribune, Aug. 16, 2015
- Fire Chief Wright’s path guided by his will to improve, serve, Port Orchard Independent, Aug. 14, 2015
- Adapting to a new culture, one step at a time, Inside Team McChord, Aug. 14, 2015
- Bates Technical College educates mobile-minded entrepreneurs with food truck training program, SouthSoundTalk.com, Aug. 13, 2015