Barber students offer free haircuts by appointment
Posted: November 04, 2020
Barber Shop now accepting clients by appointment!
The Barber program has expanded their services at no cost to include the general public.
Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. All haircuts are FREE!
Call 253.680.7248 to make your appointment and when you arrive.
Enter at the Earnest S. Brazill and Yakima Avenue entrance.
- An appointment is required 24 hours in advance
- Masks or face coverings are required.
- COVID-19 Check-In questionnaire is required. Must not have any COVID-19 symptoms at least 24 hours prior to appointment.
- Clients will need to call (253.680.7248) to inform the Barber program of their arrival.
- Only four clients will be allowed at a time, there is to be no sitting and/or waiting in the lobby.
- Clients are not allowed to use the college restrooms (unless they are a college employee or student already approved to be on campus).
*Please note that the Bates Barber Shop follows the college calendar for closures.